Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Best and Worst Films of 2013 Podcast

Howdy!

Just a quick heads up, I was part of a special one off podcast I did with my friends Matt and Jay for the best and worst films of 2013. We did the same thing last year as part of the podcast I use to run called On Tap, and was glad we finally got around to do a new one for the movies of 2013. Unfortunately, On Tap had its final episode shortly afterwards and the archives went offline several months later. With the old podcast server not around anymore, I tried to find someone to host this file to make it a quick and easy download for all, but unfortunately my luck is not that great. Thanks to Google Drive however, I can still email this file out as per requested, so if you are interested please shoot me a tweet @Gruel or email to dalekulas@gmail.com with your email address and I will email you the file!

I know it is an extra hoop to jump through to get the file, but we put a lot of hard work into this episode, and we would love for you all to hear it! We go over a whopping four hours, and cover the top 10 movies of the year, the worst 5, give out several random awards and then ramble on the last hour about all the rest of the movies we saw that came out in 2013 to make sure each movie gets its due! Matt and Jay are insanely huge movie fans whose opinions I absolutely respect, no matter how many times our film verdicts butt heads. Jay is on a movie podcast I highly recommend checking out that covers all the latest news and reviews in Hollywood each and every week. Sorry for the extra long episode, but we have a few breaks in there which makes it perfect to listen to in chunks! Enjoy!​​

No comments:

Post a Comment